November 20, 2012

Pink

I know Thanksgiving is this week, but for the first time in a few years, I am not up to my eyeballs in centerpieces, turkeys, and pies.  My mom and I decided to switch things up this year, and she is going to host Thanksgiving while I am going to host our Hanukkah celebration instead.
Hanukkah is still a few weeks off. Thank goodness.  Because before we can get to that celebration, I have another one on the calendar...my sister-in-law's baby shower which is being held in less than two weeks at our house.
If you remember her gender reveal party I helped with, you may recall that she is expecting a baby girl.  With this being the first little girl on either side, we are all a little caught up in the pink, ruffles, tutus, bows, etc.  As such, her shower is going to scream all things girly!  I am really excited!
We sent out this invite a few weeks back (designed by moi):

\
And now I (and my sister) have been busy working to bring this mood board to life:
So while most people are surrounded by their fall colors, I will be hanging with the pink!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment