It's easy, affordable, proably not-so-healthy. Here's the details. You will need:
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz
- butter (I usually end up using about 1/4 cup for 2 breasts), cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place beaten egg in one shallow bowl. Combine crushed Ritz and garlic powder in second shallow dish.
3. Dip each chicken breast first in egg and then coat with Ritz/garlic crumbs. Place in 8x8 baking dish for 2 breasts or 9x13 dish for 3 or more breasts.
4. Surround chicken breasts with butter pieces...to the sides, top, bottom, the more the merrier.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
See...so easy; I can even do it after working full-time and taking care of a baby.
By the way, the side is just asparagus topped with Parmesan and baked for 15 minutes.