August 21, 2010

Hello, world...



I have toyed with the idea of blogging for awhile. When Colton (my beautiful son)was born, I began blogging about his daily adventures, mainly for family members who are not close enough to see him frequently. In doing so, I really loved that I had a permanent documentation of his/our life and found it to be a nice creative outlet. With Colton's blog, though, most of its readers are simply interested in seeing his picture daily and would have little patience for my rants on decorating, cooking, or party-planning: hence, the birth of this new blog. I have no idea how this will go, if I will have enough interesting things to say to captivate even one person, or if I will even have the work ethic to maintain this thing, but I do hope, if you decide to read it, that you will leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I love feedback!




Soooo, in case you don't know me, here's the basics. My name is Michelle. I am married to Josh; I married him because he is my best friend and the person that I have the most fun with; luckily, three years later, this is all still true. We have one new baby boy, Colton, who is 5 months old, adorable, a lot of fun, and a lot of work. I have discovered that I absolutely love being a mommy and can't believe I ever questioned if I would. We also have a cockapoo, who is beyond-cute, but also very needy. Chipper thinks he's a 10-pound lapdog, but he actually weighs 3o pounds...oops! Aside from my family, I love cooking, decorating my house, planning parties, doing crafts, shopping, going out to eat, drinking. I believe life is meant to be enjoyed, and take very little too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment