Well, good thing I got my bake on because these cookies were a big hit! They're super moist with an awesome pumpkin flavor...so much so that they almost taste healthy (I didn't bother to put them through the calorie counter to find out they weren't!). Healthy or not, they are amazing and a definite must-make for any pumpkin fan out there (aren't we all?).
Oatmeal Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt in bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients in, making sure they're well incorporated each time.
5. Stir in oats and chips.
6. Drop by tablespoon-full on to cookie sheet.
7. Bake 14 minutes. They may still seem soft when you take them out, but they'll firm up!
Makes: 36 large-ish cookies!