When summer began, I crafted a rag wreath. I tried to convince myself that I liked it, and from a distance, I did. But every time I got up close to it, I couldn't pretend anymore.
So, with summer reaching the halfway mark, I figured it was a good time to switch it up.
I am much happier with this one...both up close and from far away!
After measuring out my sections (2 inches for the colors and 1 inch for the white), I got to work wrapping the yarn. I used a dot of hot glue to secure each section at the beginning and the end. I liked the yarn look when I was done, but felt like it needed a little something more. I must say the little pennant banner really upped the appeal factor on this one!