- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 8 oz. peaches, diced ***secret: I use canned, chopped peaches (15 oz.) when I am trying to save time and it tastes the same, maybe just a little chunkier!***
- 1 lb. strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. fruit preserves (I use peach)
1. Mix all in bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes...the longer, the better, although I typically do not do it overnight to keep it fresh.
And the recipe for the cinnamon chips, which honestly are well worth the time and energy (especially because it doesn't take much)
- 10 10-inch flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Coat one side tortilla with butter spray. Sprinkle tortilla generously with cinnamon sugar. Cut tortilla into 8 chip-sized slices. Coat with butter spray again. Repeat with all tortillas.
3. Bake chips for 8-10 minutes.