September 17, 2012

Another Good Dip

Dip recipes are something I happen to have a ridiculous amount of in my recipe box.  I collected most of the recipes years ago when I first started really cooking and entertaining and have pretty much stuck with my "classics" ever since.
 This week our  tailgate theme was dips, dips, and more dips, and I suddenly had an inkling to give a new dip a go.  Where does one turn to discover a new dip?  Well, Pinterest of course!  The only name I could find for this was "crack dip" (because supposedly it's as addicting as crack).  It is pretty tasty, and even better, it was a ridiculously easy, 5-minute process to put it together.


  • 16 oz. sour cream
  • 1 packet Ranch 
  • 1 cup Cheddar
  • 3 oz. bacon pieces (the kind in the bag)
To make it, mix all and refrigerate over night!
And because I'm sure hearing that we were at a tailgate this weekend made you yearn for pictures of my ridiculously cute children at said tailgate (does the sarcasm convey?), here are a few shots for you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day...leave a comment